Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Six things you may not have known about me...

1. Despite the fact that I work literally 6.5 miles from Tijuana, I've never been to Mexico.
2. All during highschool and college my plan was to end up working in the film industry (acting or screenwriting), but somehow I took an interesting turn and have ended up in national service and social work.
3. Standing at only 5'2, I've become so used to being the shortest one of my friends that I now feel somewhat uncomfortable standing with people who are shorter than me (unless, of course, they're kids).
4. I have no hearing impediments, but I always prefer to watch TV with the closed captioning on.
5. Despite Girlfriend keeping one in our apartment, I am really creeped out by fish.
6. I have only ever, including my time in AmeriCorps, lived on a coast (either East, West, or Gulf).

No comments: