Friday, March 7, 2008
Friday fill in #2...
1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to be out of Winter.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is a sushi dish my dad brought me back from Japan as a housewarming gift.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom is an incredible imaginary smell.
4. Out on my balcony in the sunshine is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Chocolate and peanut butter is delicious!
6. I love to watch dancing in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to church with Girlfriend and K/T, tomorrow my plans include DISNEYLAND to celebrate my 23rd birthday with Girlfriend, K/T, and maybe even Betty and the Boy and Sunday, I want to relax and continue Girlfriend, K, and my O.C. marathon!