Monday, March 17, 2008

Been down so long I don't get wet...

I'm getting behind in reviews. Since the last time I've been on, I've finished three books. Granted, two of them were YA books and so we're fairly short and easy reads. I am about to start one that will probably take me quite a bit longer than these past few. Last Monday I started my new job. It's full time, so I worked Monday-Saturday (letting me take next Friday off). Also, it's a good 20-25 minute drive away depending on traffic, however I don't have a car available to drive (Girlfriend and I share one and she needs it during the day at work) so I have to take the San Diego trolley. Luckily there's a station close to my apartment and another right across the street from work. But the commute it a good hour plus each way. Normally this won't bother me too much. I leave at 7:20 in the morning to get to work by 8:30, then leave by 5 to get home a little after 6. Not too bad, especially since I just spend that commuter time reading. Unfortunately for today, I finished my book halfway through the ride into work so I have nothing for the ride home! I'm getting used to the new schedule, so hopefully things will calm down enough for me to get back to some blogging soon. BTW, anyone know the song quote in the title?

No comments: