Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The impossible dream...

I actually thought I'd have gotten through a lot more last month. Apparently not. So here we go, looking at my ridiculous monthly goal of books.

To Be Read by the End of September
Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
The Aleph - Jorge Luis Borges
On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
The Meaning of Night - Michael Cox
Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
The Big Over Easy - Jasper Fforde
The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Ernest Hemmingway
The Virgin of Small Plains - Nancy Pickford
To Siberia - Per Petterson
American Wife - Curtis Sittenfeld
Dandelion Wine - Ray Bradbury
The Crusade - Michael Alexander Eisner
An Artist of the Floating World - Kazua Ishiguro
Lady Audley's Secret - Elizabeth Mary Braddon
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Road - Cormac McCarthy

This is my last month before school starts so I better get going!

No comments: