Monday, April 1, 2013

By the end of April...

Okay, so I didn't get through much in March. That's okay. The fact that I got through anything is still pretty impressive for me.

My goal for next month (or at least for next month's goal post) is to not even mention that it's been slow going on the reading front. Like I'm actually going to just read and not complain about the fact that I haven't been lately. So get excited for this thread to end.

It was my birthday last month and I got quite a few new good looking books, so my to be read list has updated a bit from last month...

To be Read by the End of April
The Coroner's Lunch - Colin Cotterill
Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson
Shanghai Girls - Lisa See
Talking to Girls About Duran Duran - Rob Sheffield
The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag - Alan Bradley

Let's do this!