Wednesday, December 1, 2010

By the end of December...

And now it's December. I definitely got some books completed in November (I really thought I was just going to plow through stuff after how quickly I went through the first two books of the month), but not as much as I needed to. I've had to make peace with the challenges I'm probably not going to finish. I know I'll get through the Wilkie Collins and French Revolution Mini Challenges (it would be embarrassing not to), and I might could eke out the Year of the Historical Challenge, but TBR and the Books to Read Before I Die are done for. Maybe next year...

But there's still a month left, and there are still books to go...

To be Read by the End of December
No Name - Wilkie Collins
The Heretic's Daughter - Kathleen Kent
Scaramouche - Rafael Sabatini
Dragonwyck - Anya Seton
When Christ and His Saints Slept - Sharon Kay Penman

And soon it will be 2011...

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You have an ambitious list for December. I do as well, but there is no way I'll accomplish mine.

Veronica said...

I don't know if I'll finish everything, Diane, but fingers crossed!!