Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She's going back to her roots...

Maybe this is a bad idea. I'm not sure. But I'm going to try to add a few more books to my plate. We'll see how this goes. I already know I'm way behind on some of my challenges, but I'm going to add just one more. Maggie Reads' Southern Reading Challenge! Between the May 15th and August 15th, read at least three books set in the South written by Southern authors. Visit Maggie's blog for ideas. My books will be...

1. Welcome to the World, Baby Girl - Fannie Flagg
2. Girls in Trucks - Katie Crouch
3. Miscarriage of Justice - Kip Gayden

This was a great challenge last year. I read two books that I just loved (and one not so much). I'm looking forward to my reading plan for this year!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah for Fannie Flagg! She is one of my all time favorites.
Have fun with the challenge...
Kim