Thursday, April 30, 2009

Setting up the game plan...

I actually got through a lot of my April goal. About half way through. I am somewhat slow reader compared to some of the other bloggers I read, but April was a good month for me. Let's hope this momentum continues on through May. So...my new reading goal...

To Be Read by the End of May
The Crimson Petal and the White - Michel Faber
Gods Behaving Badly - Marie Phillips
Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux
The Rose Rent - Ellis Peters
The Tsarina's Daughter - Carolly Erikson
Agnes Gray - Anne Bronte
The Year of Living Biblically - AJ Jacobs
The Woman in Black - Susan Hill
The Aleph and Other Stories - Jorge Luis Borges
Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan

Once again, my goal is pretty laughable. But it's one less than last months goal, so...slowly but surely I'm catching up!

No comments: